top of page
- Virtual River Talk: Glaciers, Mountains, Gorges, and Mud- A History of Humans and Land Use Up-River on the MusconetcongTue, Apr 04ZoomApr 04, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PMZoomVirtual River Talk: Glaciers, Mountains, Gorges, and Mud: The Human Geography of the Musconetcong Watershed Join the MWA for a virtual River Talk, which will take place on Tuesday, April 4, 7:00 - 8:30p.m. Where people settle down and what they use the land and water for is often...
- Sat, Apr 08Hackettstown
- Sat, Apr 15Various LocationsApr 15, 9:00 AMVarious LocationsThe MWA’s annual River Clean-Up is scheduled for Saturday, April 15th, beginning at 9:00 a.m. We have clean-up locations from Lake Hopatcong down to the Delaware River confluence, so if you live close to the Musconetcong River, you live close to one of our clean-up sites! Register for a site now!
- Sun, May 07Franklin Township Fire Station #3
- Thu, May 11MWA River Resource CenterMay 11, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMMWA River Resource Center, 10 Maple Ave, Asbury, NJ 08802, USAWant to know how to make your public comments at a Planning Board hearing or written comment have more impact? Want to lay the groundwork for making a legal appeal? Did you know you can bring your own expert evidence into the debate? Join MWA’s Director of Policy and Grants, Alan Hunt, Ph. D...
- Sat, May 13Franklin Township
- Mon, Jul 10Franklin Township
- Time is TBDLocation is TBD
bottom of page